05 October 2008

Last 2 weeks of Chicago summer

As many of you know, I was in Chicago the last two weeks of September, visiting family and friends, playing banjo and riding my bike.

Here are some of my favorite photos from my end of the summer vacation:
(with Elizabeth and Janelli)
(Dad and I at the Cubs Game)
(They lost against Milwaukee that night, some annoying fan had to bring out an "L" flag. He got garbage and beer thrown at him.)
(I guess Chicago has recycling now.)
(Kate)
(Ella)
(Chris and Mags)
(Sydney and I at the park)
(Blake took this one!)
(He also got his tooth knocked out a few weeks before.)
(I think Bryce took this one and the next, they astound me with their photographic skills.)
(Bryce)

(Critical Mass, September 08, Chicago, IL.)

(Kelly)

(Me)

(Duda and Mitzi)

(Grandma, Grandpa & I)

No comments: